Unique luxury glamping in a stunning location overlooking Keros Bay
For a unique kitesurf, windsurf or multi activity beach holiday. Stay in luxury safari tents overlooking the shimmering waters of Keros Bay.
This new trend is called ‘Glamping’, and it comes from the combination of the words ‘Glamorous Camping’ accommodation. It’s much more a type of lodging in a private and exclusive suite so you can sleep close to nature without making any compromises, enjoy the panoramic view of Keros Beach from your private veranda, and stay just within a walking distance from one of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing spots worldwide, as this is the only on-site accommodation at Keros beach.
Luxury safari tents sleep 2-3 people. Large luxury safari tents sleep 4-5 people and are great for families. New to 2014 the small safari tents are a great value option for 2 people sharing. All Tents offer…….
- inner private bathroom with hot shower cabin,
- fully furnished with comfortable beds and mattresses
- luxury towels and linens
- wooden floor
- classy sofa bedside and coffee table
- wardrobe to keep your surf pants and T’s nice and tidy,
- LCD TV and DVD player to watch surf movies
- espresso coffee machine to start your day
- mini refrigerator to keep your water or beverages cold
- ipod dock
- floor fan for those rare extra hot days
- safebox just to keep your netbooks, tablets or cell phones while you are ripping!
- hammock and sun beds on the veranda to relax, enjoy the view and the sunset.
- daily housekeeping service
- sheet and towel changing once per four days
Prices start at £175 per person for a 7 night stay in a luxury safari tent with breakfast & transfers. We can arrange ATOL protected flights from the UK. Use the enquiry form to ask us for more information.